Junior Graphic Designer
Full Time - PermanentCMB GroupAntwerp Belgium
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer. You will join a team of 7 colleagues and report to the Marcom Manager.
Within our group you will find a range of sounding brands. All these brands have their own brand identity. With your graphic designs you help build the impactful communication for all these brands. Design is like a playground for you!
Roles and responsibilities
- With your graphic knowledge you translate our corporate identity into various online and offline projects (banners, flyers, social media posts, ...) so that all our media and creations look coherent and follow the brand identity for a professional appearance.
- We expect the following tasks from you:
- graphic creations for digital and printed media (newsletters, templates, presentations in PowerPoint, invitations, brochures, etc.);
- branding frameworks;
- personalise goodies, signage, name tags for events, ...
- management of the graphic database (photographs and illustrations): structuring and updating;
- provide visual support for the production of audio, video and digital expressions.
- You work very closely with all your team members, for example with our copywriter and social media specialist.
- You are able to understand complex tasks (e.g. cleantechnology) and convert them into intuitive, accessible and consistent designs.
What do you bring?
- You have a bachelor's degree in communication or marketing and have at least 2 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- You can work well with graphic software (Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva etc.).
- You have built up expertise around branding. You have an eagerness to keep learning how to build strong brands.
- Social media and office software (MS365) have no secrets for you.
- You are proactive and hands-on, a strong planner so you don't miss a single deadline.
- You are flexible and have an open mindset.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English so that you can work well together with all your colleagues, partners and stakeholders.
- You love to have fun and are an optimist.
- You have an eye for detail, a sense of composition, layout and typography.
- You can present a portfolio of recent work.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp
- We offer you an exciting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family corporate culture. With us you can continue to grow and get more and more responsibility
- A very nice group atmosphere where there is room to play ping pong or a game of table football.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.