Full Time - PermanentCMB GroupAntwerp Belgium
Are you looking for a challenging job as a Paralegal? Are you interested in shipping and clean tech and do you want to work in an international environment? We’ve got the job for you! You will join a legal team of in total 10 people. You will be responsible for supporting the legal team together with your 2 colleagues and will report to the Legal Manager.
Roles and responsibilities
- Administrative support of the lawyers (mail management, invoicing management, contract management archiving, ...);
- Coordination between the internal departments and services;
- Control and administrative follow-up of invoicing;
- Analysis of insurance clauses in all kinds of contracts;
- Manage database;
- Assisting in contract drafting;
- Assisting in transaction closing meetings;
- Follow up on the notarization and registration of contracts;
- Assisting in the preparation of opinions, correspondence, notices of default and other legal documents;
- Assisting in a variety of legal research and preparations in specific files;
- Corporate housekeeping for all CMB Group companies (preparation of corporate housekeeping documents such as minutes of boards of directors and general meetings, reports, powers of attorney,…).
What do you bring?
- You obtained a degree Paralegal Studies from a reputable college or similar knowledge through experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You demonstrate excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- You sustain a practical and structural approach while collaborating with colleagues;
- You maintain a strong sense of integrity while handling confidential information;
- You are strong in business communication, both written and oral;
- You are eager to learn and have an eye for administrative and legal correctness;
- You are stress resistant and can handle deadlines well;
- You like a versatile and varied range of tasks;
- You are a team player who can also work independently;
- Administrative management is really your cup of tea and you have excellent synthesis skills; a 'hands-on mentality' is crucial;
- Strong knowledge of Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp;
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture;
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.