Full time - PermanentCMB.TECHAntwerp Belgium
For a new series of production projects (marine and land applications), CMB.TECH is currently recruiting 2 Service Technicians to join the innovative team! You work closely together with the Production Engineer and the Procurement Manager and will report to the H₂ Program Manager.
What are we looking for?
- You mount the hydrogen storage and injection system on all kinds of vehicles, both in our own production hall and on-site at the customer's premises.
- You do quality control on parts and on the converted vehicle.
- You will build up practical knowledge of hydrogen injection systems on all kinds of different vehicles.
- You help with research and repair when an installation shows defects.
- You take care of on-site installation and commissioning of hydrogen injection kits, on heavy rolling stock (e.g. trucks, e.g. straddle carriers in a container terminal). You participate in the pre-commissioning and commissioning tests, including troubleshooting and actively solving any problems and administrative follow-up of the tests. You give training to the end customer.
- You analyze field problems, if necessary on-site.
- You are a direct point of contact with the customer. You are customer-oriented and can translate customer complaints to the engineering department.
What do you bring?
- You have a professional bachelor's degree in automechanics or electromechanics or electricity, or you are equivalent by experience.
- You have practical experience with commissioning, start-up and trouble shooting.
- You communicate clearly and are easily approachable.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You are meticulous and eager to learn.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are analytical, can work autonomously, project-based and structured.
- You have a knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), knowledge of ERP is a plus.
- You like to take initiative and fit into an entrepreneurial context.
- You are fascinated by everything on wheels and fastmoving technologies.
- You are willing to (short) trips abroad.
You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp. The CMB.TECH UK office, located in Brentwood, Essex, houses engineering teams, dyno test facilities and workshops including all support activities, engine build, engine test, electrical & electronics build, fabrication, and a model studio.
- We offer you an exciting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family corporate culture. With us you can continue to grow and get more and more responsibility.
- A very nice group atmosphere where there is room to play ping pong or a game of table football.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.