MCA Facilities NV is CMB’s subsidiary dedicated to all real estate and facilities. These include the entire office complex at De Gerlachekaai in Antwerp – CMB’s headquarters – and the operation of the co-working and meeting centre MCA Labs.
What are we looking for?
The Site Coordinator is responsible for the daily operational and technical management of the various buildings on the Antwerp site. From this operational leadership role, you direct the technical team.
You are the point of contact for all internal and external customers. It is a versatile role that requires skills in leadership, communication, organization and technical insight. You will report to the Group Facility Manager.
What are you going to do?
- You act as the point of contact for issues. You set priorities and ensure appropriate solutions and actions and provide feedback on these;
- You ensure that the building is well maintained, and always looks peak, and that facility services run smoothly. This includes modern facility management and digital technologies to invest in sustainability and make the buildings more efficient;
- You are responsible for coordinating/directing the technical team with due attention to safety, health and environment;
- You will set and track the facilities budget;
- You will build sustainable systems and processes to ensure ‘operational excellence.
What do you bring?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in a technical field and at least 3 years of facilities practice or building management experience.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and your organizational skills allow you to deal with changing priorities and variable workload.
- You have strong communication skills and are in constant contact with internal and external stakeholders and represent all interests.
- A born motivator, you manage to enthuse employees and steer them in a positive direction.
- You are eager to learn and committed and motivated to gain insight into the technical and organizational (preferably innovative) systems.
- You are manure and stress resistant.
- You are flexible and reachable in case of urgent problems outside working hours. You preferably live in Antwerp.
- You have extensive knowledge of the Windows Office applications.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is a must.
- Knowledge of building management systems and/or maintenance planning systems and/or building technology is a plus.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp.
- We offer you an exciting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various fringe benefits and flexible working hours.