Team Lead Hospitality
To strengthen the existing team, we are looking for a Team lead Hospitality.
The hospitality team of MCA Facilities is responsible for the hospitality services for the buildings at De Gerlachekaai 20 in Antwerp and for the day-to-day running of the coworking MCA LABS. This space of approximately 1,700m² consists of individual workstations, private offices, meeting rooms and event spaces that are rented out.
As Team Lead Hospitality, you will be responsible for operationally managing the hospitality team, streamlining operational tasks and commercially speaking to potential clients. Together with your colleagues, you will ensure optimal customer satisfaction. The hospitality team currently consists of four people and you will report to the Portfolio and Project Manager.
Roles and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the daily management of the hospitality team, planning the work and streamlining the processes. You motivate your team and ensure that operational targets are met.
- The hospitality team is responsible for managing maintenance contracts, managing the external cleaning service, stock management and the timely ordering of various office-related materials. You ensure that these facility processes are followed up correctly, and that regular price comparisons are carried out to challenge subcontractors.
- You provide support in the expansion of our youngest business unit: "MCA LABS". You provide hospitality and first-line information, guide visitors and manage its entire facility. For commercial actions, you work together with our internal Marketing & Communication team.
- You are responsible for the complete A to Z management of the event rooms (booking, preparation, scheduling catering and cleaning, reporting technical problems, etc.). You provide support in the organisation of various internal and external events. You are the point of contact for the communal break room (the Zaat). You ensure that the meeting rooms (central + LABS) are always ready for use.
What do you bring?
- You have a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in hospitality.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of operational leadership experience.
- Your warm spontaneous smile is the first thing your colleagues and customers see.
- You enthuse, keep your head cool and are a go-getter.
- You are a team player, hands-on, you can work independently and also like to take responsibility and initiative. In other words: you see the work and spontaneously take action!
- Thanks to your communication skills and your customer-oriented attitude, you always find the best solution and you can also speak to customers commercially; experience in running event rooms or coworking is a plus in this respect.
- You are well-ordered, a multitasker, you have an eye for detail and quality and you are good at setting priorities.
- You are flexible, you do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are fluent in Microsoft Office 365 applications such as Excel.
- Your creativity and progressiveness keep our services sparkling.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp;
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture;
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.